Friday 1 June 2012

I haven’t scrapped for 2 years!

Right…my technological disaster is behind me now, although I am still in mourning for the loss of a few years’ worth of photographs, I have upgraded my computer, replaced all hard drives and set up an overkill backup system so that this NEVER happens again!

And so now I’m back to blogging and telling you all about the joy I find in the little things!
One of those “little things” is my scrapbooking… after the surprise birth of our first litter of bunnies; Kayla was desperate to take the bunnies to school for Show and tell. Clearly I refused due to a number of reasons and the negotiation was that if I took nice photo’s and did a scrapbook page, she could take that instead. *{all her idea}

Hence I was sentenced to a week or two of incessant nagging as to whether I had done “it” yet! Finally I pulled myself towards myself and voilà

 Needless to say through the process I was reminded why I was so addicted to this hobby…it is sooo rewarding and I just love the feeling of achievement that I experience upon completing a layout. And the adoration of my biggest fans {Kayla & Izzy and Livie too} just completes the whole feel good process!

Being able to create just so feeds my soul! {Although Pinterest  has kept me going in the meantime} But the point is that I realised that I had not created a complete scrapbook layout in almost TWO YEARS!!! What was I thinking!?
So I’m going to attempt to do a layout a week {give or take} and here is my next one…

  The first layout of my beautiful baby girl – I just love it!
Well – watch this space as this afternoon if the weather holds, I’m going to attempt an autumn shoot with my Gorjus Girls xxx

Have a very happy weekend everyone - I plan to ;)

1 comment:

  1. So nice to see you scrapping again and these two LOs are gorgeous...need to get my groove back!!!

    ReplyDelete