Thursday 2 August 2012

And the Challenge is on...

Right...after more investigation into the photo a day challenge I have put together the following:


My own Photo a day challenge for August!

So the idea is that you use the inspration on the list above and by the end of the month you have taken a photo to interpret each theme. Pretty cool if you ask me, but like my inability to order a straight meal off the menu at a restaurant without changing it to suit myself {my husband HATES this}, I have decided that I'm not neccasarily going to take pictures in the order of this list, but rather use which ever "inspiration" talks to me that day!

So today number 22 talks to me...

Day 2: Something I can't live without.


These are my electric hot water bottles - and no I can't live without them at the moment. They are FANTASTIC...unfortunately not because its cold {although that's a bonus} but rather because they are the only thing besides drugs that eases my abdominal pain left over from all my surgeries last year.

My ever thoughtful Mom spotted these as they hit the shelves and reasoned that they must be better than my microwave bean bag that only stays warm for a little while. All you have to do is charge them up - the charger plugs into the little heart shaped electrical point {I know that in itself is right up my alley} and voila - hot for around 5 hours!!! Bliss. Clearly after falling in love with the first one my mom gave me, I naturally had to get a backup one for just in case so that's why I have two!

To fill you all in, I am trying to stay painkiller and anti-inflammatory clear as it has just been so long and I've had enough! So today has been a week and so far so good, nothing my hot water bottle and a bit of mind over matter can't deal with {of course I have also changed my diet over the last two months and am supplementing with natural alternatives too} I assume it's only a matter of time before I will have to revert to the drugs again, but for today I'm feeling pretty good about myself and Loving my electric hot water bottles and would definitely recommend them!

See you all tomorrow...










1 comment: