Wednesday 1 August 2012

Photo a day...August Challenge

So, I've been seeing these photo a day challenges all over the place and I have been so tempted to take the challenge...but with three children and a busy husband, let alone all the animals that frequent our home, I dont have much time for myself... so to commit to a photo a day for a year - Not likely!

A month though, I think I can do...I am thinking that it will help with my photography and to get me back into the groove of photographing everyday stuff - the little things!

So wish me luck and here is my first pic...a bit of a cheat since I was already scheduled to photograph this gorgeous little man today anyway, but herewith for your viewing pleasure...

DAY 1... Introducing Ayden.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment