Monday 23 May 2011

I have the cleverest baby daughter ever!

Well today’s title says it all!

At our last check up on Friday we found out that our little mite has once again ignored all the odds and doctors predictions of what is possible and what is not and has managed to move around from her very stuck and cramped breach position to completely upright – clearly she wants to stand up and be counted!

You see because of all the extra tissue and “stuff” inside my uterus and the lack of amniotic fluid, they thought she was stuck in that position and that she wouldn’t ever be able to move around and hence her growth ability was being negatively affected.  Last week I had quite a bit of pain and was really uncomfortable – but clearly this result was so worth all of that!

So now I have received my “Noddy badge” for reaching our first official goal – 28 weeks and over 700g {she was 727g} and now we push on daily for the next one… cause every day counts and I know for certain now just how feisty this little mite is. I so can’t wait to meet her in the flesh <3 she is sure to be a character of note and I am certain that she will have enough fight in her to get through all that lies ahead! xxx

Thanks again for all the encouragement, support, prayers and positive thoughts coming our way – this shows that you never know quite what is just around the next corner!

xxx

1 comment:

  1. So, so happy to hear that, she sure is a little fighter...hang in there, baby girl and Mom.

    ReplyDelete