Thursday 5 May 2011

Testing, Testing...123

Welcome everyone to my blog!

I’ve been meaning to do this for soooo long now and figured I should finally just take a leap and do it…no time like the present and all! (And besides I do have some time on my hands while being restricted to bed rest!)

The point of this blog is pretty much to showcase all the things that I find joy in, from scrapbooking to photography to my beautiful families antics… I have been reminded of late that time is fleeting and that all too quickly things can change so here goes nothing – I hope that if nothing else you are amused and the things I love can bring a smile to your face too.

It is still a work in progress and I'm still finding my feet  - so if you have any suggestions I'd love the feedback!

xxx

3 comments:

  1. YAY, about time you joined us here at blogland...welcome ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. So awesome that you are doing this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mariane Vorster6 May 2011 at 17:20

    Just your words and the few pictures demonstrate how talented and wonderful you are. I look forward to your stories.

    ReplyDelete