Thursday 19 May 2011

still trucking...

The last couple of days have been busy in our household, we have moved Kayla and Izzy into one room to make way for a nursery which involved loads or sorting and reshuffling from my side...from my bed rest position I’ll add and I felt guilt over this as they really are squeezed in – but my special girls are just thrilled! I am amazed at the resiliency of my children of late, they are adapting so well to all the changes and stresses around them and are so excited for the arrival of their baby sister.

Tomorrow is our next appointment and I am rather nervous after the last one, but think I have settled my mind back into an acceptable mode, and it should all be just fine!

A special friend popped in and took some “tummy” pics for me today while the girls were home and I already have a beautiful sneak peak to share with you!

Wish us luck for tomorrow!

xxx

1 comment:

  1. Wishing you all the best of luck for your appointment tomorrow, it will all go well...♥

    ReplyDelete